What is involved in a website review?
A website review a.k.a. website audit provides a detailed summary of your website’s current performance and strategic recommendations on how to make effective improvements.
At 66sMedia, we start by obtaining a solid understanding of your online goals and objectives. Next, we assess your website’s effectiveness in achieving these goals by reviewing the following aspects:
- Website Design and Style
- Website Structure & Navigation
- Programming and site integrity
- Online Security
- Company & Product Information Presentation
- Public Relations Support
- Customer Care Support
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Community Building Features
- Executive Summary and Report – an easy-to-understand, actionable report on your website.
- Presentation of Key Findings – we will provide a presentation that summarizes the report and action items.
- Recommendations & Action Plan – we’ll help you create a website improvement plan and find a way to implement it.
Discover the best solutions with thorough website review and audience analysis today!